Thursday, April 29, 2010

Undang Test--30th of April

i read my undang book , and KPP test those question were in my laptop
and i did those 500 questions 9 times++
[but result still..hem..hemmm]

hehe=] try to guess.. what is that...
emm..my handwriting okay mah..? xD


yesterday , confuse confuse..!!
finally , take heart of grace to decide sit for my UNDANG test =DD
through Family member's encourage , this encourage for me very important ,
yesterday night , really feel stress , nobody give me pressure
i don't know why~
maybe that's mine problem

Went to sri Gombak sit for my test..
Luckily , no need wait...[brother said need wait very long time]
wait a few minute then can walk-in and start my test liao...
very "gan zheong" la...

very very very concentrate la~
Double and double check..!
confirm my answer...
i used 15 minute++ to finish it...other time used to check back
when i clicked "SEND"
i put my hand on the screen there..close the result
scare scare...then i put my hand down...
i saw the result =DDDDD
hahahahahahaha~

take my slip from the clerk...
and text parents and brother =]
tell them this news
LULUS xD [45/50]actually , tak puas hati

afterward , take photo for my license...
actually i had already la...still want waste money==
look like malay girl leh~SWT=="
still have a long journey to get my P license...
anyway....xD
No feel stress**temporarily**


The last day of APRIL
-END-

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) your 500 questions booklet is in english mo? thanks

    ReplyDelete