Monday, April 26, 2010

26th of April

26th of April
the day before i birthday..
My Ji Mui book this day want celebrate with me..
Originally , i think they cancel jor...
cause they didn't remind me and discuss go where a..what time a...
then i received a message from ewen ask me how to go==
suddenly ask me that...Blur ady~
Ooo...YUAN LAI yuan lai....they planned all...
i follow jek~
hahahaha..!!
my 17th years old Birthday with them
NOW , 18th also=D
My Birthday Cake =D
Tasty...
*Someone* spoil my cake
Destruct the beauty of my cake XD
hahahaaa...
Jin
Yen
Ewen
My Ji Mui
【Less Serreen AGAIN.. 】


Happy = Yen
Birthday = Jin
Wen = Myself
Blank = Ewen
That cake[left hand side one] is for serreen one XD


haha=D when i'm feeding yen eat a piece of cake..!
hahahaaa...Funny la XD

Thanks My Ji Mui..!
THANKs A LOT..!
Yen , Jin , Ewen
4 shopo including me=D
i know serreen wanna come but she can't no transport
so , i forgive she
hahahahaa....[cause she attended my 17th birthday]
I will NEVER forget...Always on my mind
I LOVE YOU all..!!

Tomorrow is my BIG DAY..!
go gai gai with Daryl =D
We going to see each other soon=D
Yuhoo~

27th of APRIL 2010

is the list who are send me a birthday wish=D
Before 12 [26th]
[through by message]Casandra , Suan yin , Su yee
[through by FB] Chee yan , Su yen , Justin , Kai sheng , bee yen
After 12 [27th]
[through by message] Ewen , Xin Yi , Kar yue , KaiWei , MinYing , Daryl
FACEBOOK ; Daryl , Yen , Tony , cousin sister , NS friend , My Classmate

THANK For you all Wish..!
If i didn't mention to someone...please forgive me=X


-GOOD NIGHT-
-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment