Sunday, April 4, 2010

Interview_Talk to u all

Today went for an interview
be a Kindergarten's Teacher

there's the environment, not the good I thought
okay okay only jek...there had 5 small classes only...

Fortunately,the time i went there are kids finish class..
president of a kindergarten,
she is the person that interviewed me

she want me write down any about me on a white paper...
(really don't know want to write what loh...Xd)
CinCai la...
name a...Bla bla bla...
what also write there...

She asked me...
"you like kids or you simply to find work..?"
[Of course like la..if not i wont come and interview la...hehe]

and asked me about kids la...
and children had to get along, taught children
[ya la~~XD]
i taught my 5years old's cousin do homework one a.. Xd

today geh interview something like tat la...
time a...monday until friday
8am~12:30pm like that la..
sometime saturday a, sunday also need teach..
but is teach at outdoor la...

if really success..need training to be a teacher...
and Application for teacher's license
wah..like that..need 1 or 2 month++ lor...
but now waiting the call...
not a teacher yet la XD
hehe

must consideration for properly loh...
cause i'm seaching Beauty Academy
need match the time...

=======================================

HERE ,
i want to tell my friend...

if i really can't find a good Beauty Academy...
i will follow my auntie to go to singapore geh academy to learn and study
for 3 month...
mean i will leave malaysia 3 month Xd

...I SAID IF LA...
hehe =]
I don't want la..
Cause i will leave my family members , especially my popo
Daryl[can't see him la] ,my JiMui , my friend , and other.....
(AND my english...OMG...How to communicate with singaporean o==)
like go NS again...but free than NS
SO now...i have strive to seach my suitable academy

GAH YAU..!!

WENISE YEO SOK WEN

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment