Friday, April 9, 2010

Indescribable

Ahem..hem..
Today , Daryl really called at 6:05am MORNING..!
i was dreaming one leh...
XD
but i didn't answer his call...HAHA
"ngm sai fan meh..?"(cantonese^^V)

Then i woke up because of the message alert~
D sms asking me want to go gai gai onot...I suddenly woke up..hehe
I was a little scared~ cause need to ask daddy"sei jau sei la..XD"
yoohu~AGREED

meet D around 12:45pm++ ...
then went to Sungai.Wang by Bus
then he meet his friend Chan , Venus & Lee

he went there to buy kelly clarkson's concert ticket
after that , we went to pavilion to watch a movie
[How to train your DRAGON]
Lee helped us to take this pic one...when we were waiting 4 chan and venus...
this movie not bad at all...The dragon was CUTE...
i want a dragon too...[inside my dream can la..=d]
finish la~
STOP NOW dreaming la XD

We had nothing to do...cause it was raining cats and dogs outside..
we can't go back that time...
So we WALK-ed, WALK-ed,& WALK-ed
go 1st floor--food republic

we just SIT there and they keng gai loh~
me and venus just listen to them loh~haha They keep zap each other[not including girls..kay?]
haha

waited until rain stop...cause it's raining heavily
and i saw sheng kai , he was working in pavilion at the NIKON's booth selling camera
he was my schoolmate and was once my classmate XD

Finally , heavy rain turned to drizzling.
lee went back , chan and venus went to time square.
While me and D went to sungei.w 4 dinner
u know where ..?
haha... try guess la har~
finished our dinner then went back loh...
by bus too...
in the bus.............................haha
SOMEONE...greedy
the "person" know what i'm talking about one..and what i meant...XD
today bus journey a bit long... GOOD
and the bus got a bit sot sot...cause suddenly mati enjin one==haha

7:30pm like that...meet vion at "tin har
Restaurant"buy her dinner there and went back...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Today is a NICE day

UNdescribable

^^V
===================================

haha...my mummy told me just now...
about my job as a kindergarten teacher.
She received a call
Informing her that, monday I need to go there for some kind of training la~
but i'm still thinking of it..
whether to take this offer or not....XD
very confusing coz.....
one of the reason is my academy...
the important thing is TIME

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment