Tuesday, April 27, 2010

27th of April ♥♥

27th of april
was a BIG DAY of me..!!

Happy Birthday to me

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me

The first ever , got *someone*
accompany me tided my birthday..
18th years old already..!
I can do what i want to do...
cause i get my *silver key* =X
hahahaaa...
this day , very important...
i told my mummy said..i will very very only back
we meet at pavilion 1:30pm something...but i arrived there 12:45pm...
still early...so i walked each floor...
from 3rd ~ 5th ~ 4th~3rd~2nd~1st floor
went 5th floor ::Party princess::
visited who ever were my Working partners
Kacau them...haha
daryl reach there 1:45 something bought movie ticket

and went J.CO donut...[my birthday "cake"]
hahaha XD
i don't want he buy cake for me..cause not that important and we two can't finish...waste
hahaha...i love it..! delicious..!!
we watched this two meaningful's movie
**Being Human**

Nice movie was it..!
Second round
**Ice kacang puppy love**
only can use Prefect this word to describe it
worth it to watch this two =D
Meaningful

afterward , 7 something we have dinner here..
*FRiDAY's*
Slushes
mine , Green apple Slushes [SOUR]
His , strawberry lemonade slushes [sweet , but he keep say it sour ==?]

don't know want to eat what..
so~Daryl help me ordered Fish and chips
it was a delicious food..!
His dinner..Salmon[ Chiew yen ah , we already da bao for you a..
why you don't want come my house to collect it..? hahaa ]

finish jor , we went sungai wang from pavilion
took photo--"Da Tou Tie"
got 2 years++ didn't took photo at there already...
[when we were waiting our's photo print out =X ]
i feel he tired already , give him a "Special gift"
hahaha =X
i also don't why i feel tired also...
then 9pm something
........................................
he fetch me back...
many funny things were happened
due to he blur blur jor...so he was been taking the wrong path
saw suria KLCC twice
and road block's police twice...
hahaa....
Had a Wonderful 18th Birthday
[Thanks daryl =D]
[hello , you haven't sing a "song" to me hor..you know de la~]

My Birthday passed
i wish to thank those who were wished me *Happy Birthday*
THANK YOU
My Friend =D
=====================================

My Birthday passed , Mean

My sweet dream passed already...

Changed back to the original me...! ♥♥

=====================================
i has no start my class on 3rd of may...
i want ''FAT MOU'' jor a....!!!
[it's complicated...lazy to tell..really want know a....just ask me la...XD]
Mummy@Daddy:Concentrate to study your UNDANG...faster to get your P..!
want die jor..!


-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment