Thursday, April 15, 2010

Have a Work =D

Finally , got something to let me do~
before i start my class..!
i have a work at KLCC - PC fair on tomorrow till Sunday =D
Yooho^^V
This three days less "touch" my laptop
that's mean less Online la XD

because my work time:
from 09:30 am ~ 09:30 pm
don't know which part yet~
selling Digi's broadband[i will follow you~~ XD]

i think will very tired
no choice la~want earn MOney wor..
is like that one la XD

no need always stay at home...
sit in front of the laptop
keep eating...[FAT..!]
i don't want be FAT girl again..!
stop eating..!
hahaa...
Anti-FAt =X

if who have going to KLCC on this three days come find me la..
hehe^^V
Come "Bong Can" better la...
no need scare la..i won't force people to "bong can" one la XD


-END-

2 comments:

  1. No wonder you keep using english la..
    cause daryl dono chinese.. xD
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..........................XD
    learn mah

    ReplyDelete