Wednesday, April 21, 2010

DSA 2010


Today , followed Daryl to DSA 2010
The 12th Defence Services Asia Exhibition And Conference were held in PWTC...
9:30am woke up to get prepare..
make-up, this and that...
[In order to respect the occasion , So imake up...]
feel very grand..

Daryl came and fetch me at 11am like that by car...
He wore blazer , me..?
formal a bit la+ high heel XD
then , parked in THE MALL's car park
and
walked to PWTC
luckily , i had visitor`s pass...so , no need register

photo i took
other photos , i will upload to my facebook...
[xiao_wen_2@hotmail.com]
[Wenise]

It was my once in a lifetime...
unforgettable =]
I wore high heels there...
Walau..! Damn tired and Painful
My feet got blisters...
OMG..!PAIN la~
there are a total of 5 blisters on my leg
but never mind la=] it's okay............

We went to McDonalnds in Jalan Pahang for lunch~
and wangsa maju "yau che hor"&"long gai"
hahahaa...XD
Shhh...
That was my Day...

[http://op887.blogspot.com/2010/04/214-visit-to-defense-system-asia.html]
any ''detail'' =]

To : Mr.Daryl Ee Jia Wei
Things which are difficult to get, you will cherish more....

From : Ms. Wenise Yeo Sok Wen


-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment