Sunday, April 25, 2010

Charity Bazaar


25th of April
My family members were attend a activity--Charity Bazaar
Organized by TI-RATANA
The funds raised would donated to the orphanage to be orphanage's Education Fund

Firstly , Surrounding feeling were bustling with noise
but compared with last year...
not good enough...the crowd already decreasedOrganizer
My Booth =]
we were selling mineral water and bread
Free Body check-up..[Masterskill college]


^third is mine=]^Toilet

This reflexology was been in charge of disabled
they were playing Harmonica and Guitar...and someone was sang song
their action were touch my heart...XD

Next ,had a hair-do show
the stylist was came from "Schwarzkopf professional academy"
before ^after^
Charity hair Cut =X
Dato.Zhang tian Ci was attended this bazaar also
haha..when he saw us...[His action very Cute+funny la]..XD
and walked in front of my daddy and shook with my daddy=]
haha XDPerformance by orphans
when i'm Deliver bread for them
Smiles were show on their face
these children very cute why these heartless parents want to leave them
Pity's Kids
i like to see they smile
i like to hear they call me jie jie
i like to hear they say thank you to me when i deliver bread to them

I has DONE Charitable Deed..!
feeling very very well..!
This feel is Unprecedented..!!
Do Charitable happiest..!

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment