Friday, April 2, 2010

Different

1st...

Today...i woke up at 10:30 am++don't know why...

can't sleep back~my family members go out...

dad leh..went to work for working..sister went to school..

mummy and brother went out also..

only me and my Popo stay at home...


So I am responsible for feeding.

My Popo can't eat things just can only drink milk
..

when i Wake her, she did not even respond..Be scared..



Recently , we call her she also didn't looking at us

(all feel sad..including mi..)


I think she should not recognize us already...


and she heared someone is calling her but...

she don't know what we talking about...


just looking at us...her hand also can't move already...

just moving her finger with her Prayer beads...



When i'm feeding..the feeding syringes turn bad...


and i smell a jasmine flower's
Fragrance...

is it a bad omen..? (CHOI choi choi..!!)...



=================================

2nd..

my wife of mother's brother was pregnant..


today mother's brother went to hospital for body check up

(ultrasonic wave)...


doctor say is a boy...


i think my grandma and grandpa will very happy one...


cause..one more BOY...


and more headache for them...


i have a cousin brother again...YES..^^


hope the next is a girl...


hehe...i'm waiting for baby born =]





-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment