Sunday, August 1, 2010

Thankiu_Congratz☺

Hi , i'm back =DD
Long time didn't update my Blog ady~
Firstly , I want to say "GoodBye" to my workmate ..
Because 31st of July was my Last day to work at HAIR CHAPTER SALON
1st , I would like to say
thank you you all to take care about me ..
when i need you all to help ..
2nd , I would like to apologize you all , teach me and accept what i also don't know's BRAIN

and forgive me what i did wrong ..
i had learn many things from there ..
need to tell truth , you all were bring me many happy moment when i'm work ..
you all always on my mind =DD

He is my Leng Zai Dai Gor ,
Jack .. he always want me to call him this ..
haha .. Barbara , she is like my Sister ..
take care of me ..
Miss her "ifeel" magazine .. she borrow me every month , i can get news from ifeel .. haha =DD This guy a~ Roy .. Quite Funny la .. always kacau kacau wan .. make those boring moment be a funny moment =)) 38 and workmate always say that we like Couple == **i don't think so~ haha CK here , lazy guy .. haha (kust kidding)
when he was saw me .. he would smile first ..
then say , help me to wash my hair+wash his face
*wash yourself la..*
haha =XX
Don't kill me a~ after saw this ..hehehe Ah Ling , the smaller at our saloon , i mean age ~
and the who most close to me .. cause our age almost near ..
she is a simple girl ~

啊凌~放聪明点不要给他们欺负~haha

another Staff here =))
Simon
My Lover , Ah Bee
=XX
actually got others meaning wan .. Shhh ..爱人 ~
Tank , also a Funny Guy =))

Lastly , Thanks you all ~ all my Brother Sister here .. =)
And Take care .. ❤❤
========================================
Another thing here that i wanna say , is i gonna Feel proud of my Cousin Brother MING FENG
He was already Graduate ..
that's mean he was Finish his University's Journey
and ready to start another life's Journey ..
I hope that , he have a BRIGHT's Future ..
and , Congratulation =DD =====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment