Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bacteria , Please away From me

Bacteria , Please away From me

Although bacteria are small ,
but it still can beat down any tough man / tough girl
i'm the Girl who was let bacteria got the chance to beat down right now ..
i don't like you .. don't keep "chasing" me
I HATE YOU .. !

I had sick 3 days ~
it's very uncomfortable for me..
monday went clinic which is nearby my house ..
the Doctor said got a little bit serious ..

Fever

Flu
Sore throat
Cough
Dizziness when i'm walking to School or anywhere ..
Headache

Feel very very very uncomfortable .. ='(
really don't like to take any pills and Medicinal liquid
it was Unpalatable's Stuff in the world .. xDD

Very Tired Right NOW ..
someone who keep to SMS me ..
I'm not reply your message and answer your Call
THAT'S MEAN I NEED REST ..
NOT I'M Arrogant .. !
YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TALKING ..?
I TOLD YOU I'M SICK , STILL CALL ME OUT
WHAT YAM CHA ==
YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE MEANING OF "TIRED" ..?

Hoooooo...

i hear your advice .. i go for study ~
after school only get rest again =)))))


take more rest waiting the RECOVER's day ..
hope can recover 100% as fast as possible = )

===================

My Course start got homework to let me to do ..
but need to use internet also wat ~
but less online As much as possible loh~
just for seaching for my schoolwork information ..

need CONCENTRATE ..
; )

**Future's Beautician**
11st of Aug
-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment