Tuesday, June 1, 2010

To: You





From We don‘t know each other,Stranger
become friend,
become a couple,
now finally become friend..

i belief that , those friend who were from Kem Teluk Rubiah's wirawati
who were very friend with me ,will know who were my admired in our camp
haha =)
cannel and my few dorm mate..that time just say for joking..
know la..in camp very bored one..sometime talk about someone very funny one..


This journey was long...have love , happy's thing around me..
but we didn't quarrel before..many memorable's memories
went many place...DSA it was once in my life time..etc..
now , recall it will smile and laugh again..that time very sweet la..

I'm using one month to accept this Truth
cause it was happened
why we were still got feeling , but forced separation
That's why i can't accept

NOW , after one month Know that the feeling is not like before
Those feeling become to be faint , and not to be care
forcing my tears don't come out again...i want be tough girl..

This is the journey of life, everyone must go through the
To stand the test ,
Where to stand up where the fall down..

Daryl Ee Jia Wei

[i tell you , don't ever forget me..!]
You're always on my mind
you are the one who were let me happy when i'm down
Hope you have a Bright Furture...

Thank you ever let me love you
Love been to, just when it leave's time a little bit fast

*不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有*
*Do not care about ever and ever, only care to have*

=)

1st of June
-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment