Monday, June 21, 2010

My life_♥ VIOn

Recently , i had no any OFF day , Continuous to work
non-stop , everyday work work work ,
only have work on my eyes ,
if not , some morning woke up early for car lesson ,
and straight away continue my work ,
sometime , tired until accidently fall asleep when i'm working ,
really tired , RECENTLY what i'm happened

no one is by my side , hear what i want to sharing ,
Joys and sorrows
it's very helpless
Meaningless
Who listen to me ..? Friend ..? Sibling ..? Parents ..?

[ without you 1month+20days
feel like 1 week 2 days
feel like very slow
feel like my 017's phone going to get rot
cause this number just for you , REALLY GET ROT ..
sometime feel like want to send you a regard
not dare , scare to get a Perfunctory's reply
i know i'm not important on your life
and i'm not the who you care
i'm stubborn on this ,
I hope I can arrive the "last journey"
where i want to arrive ]

and the last .. to those 3 guys and xxx..
don't say want to wait for me ,
no chance , sorry ,
don't waste your time on me ,
i won't accept anyone now .. Thank you ..
sorry , i know i'm very stubborn ..
Better Be Friend , don't over the "boundary"
where i limit

[ maybe ] blog will update on every tuesday ,
my driving exam on next tuesday
Wish me luck =)


22nd of June
4:27 pm
-END-

==============================

TO : VION qing
Qing ah Qing ah ,
don't cry already la ,
Don't drop any tears in front of him anymore ..
you're the one who were by my side
when i'm sad and down ...

JIE JIE always ♥ You
VION yeo .. ! CHeer up .. !
i'm always be with you
=)
From : WENise

No comments:

Post a Comment