Sunday, May 9, 2010

Recently_Mother's Day

Recently , my time give *WORK* already
from 11 am until 9 pm
no break time~
finish "bungkus" then back my shop finish it

continue work~
but not too hard at all...
[my math okay de la~cause i got study math mah xD]
cause just collect money~
and count like that~First two day got a bit blur la~
cause , nobody teach me...and just do myself...
keep ask them...
i'm not shampoo girl , i just a cashier xD
i just sit there...read newspaper a , magazine , listen to songs
like that lo~

those Shampoo girl , hair stylist all friendly la~
[maybe sometime will say some rude word..and smoke..*yiak*]

when our shop empty , no customer , they will help me wash hair..
so , back home no need wash hair already
haha..xD
they say want help me dye hair o==
wah , later want me use those colour need bleach de...mai cham loh
hemm...*bei ngor lam lam sin a*

at there i can see them how to cut hair , how to rebonding hair
dye hair , do hair style and so on..
can learn many thing la~GOOD
not bad =]

=====================================

And today is a BIG day for my MUmmy
we buy chocolate ice-cream cake for her~
and give her a surprise...
brother come fetch me after buy cake
and he buy *special's candle*
that's difficult to blow xD
hahaaa...
Funny la...

Conclusion ,

HAppy MOTHER's day

i love you ^^V

=======================

tomorrow going to TAR college work~
until 2:30pm and continue be a cashier..xD
hehe
i like now..cause i'm very busy xD

No comments:

Post a Comment