Monday, May 24, 2010

International Beauty Expo 2010

i went International Beauty Expo 2010
i wait this day until my neck very long already~
cause sis them went there on saturday and sunday

this year's not very Large-scale
only got 2 hall can let us walked around
there don't have crowed like PC fair...
[and today monday mah..need work]

Went there by myself..
Bus + LRT
[during bus journey recall many memory]
arrived there around 2pm++
i walked there two round then ask detail for those product
go survey survey and survey~
Finally , i had my 1st own skin care products =)
before this i don't have my own skin care product
18th years old already~i'm not underage
start use skin care product to protect my face
anti-UV

and i bought a set product is for peeling feet
to my mummy as Mother's day present
today i totally spend RM250++[half of my salary++]
have a dinner at foodcourt

back around 8:30pm something
went ewen house for a while..[keng sam xi..haha]
and her daddy fetch me back
my feet very pain la
that's why i don't like shopping la

this was my off day~
tomorrow continue work..!
Good Night =)
[I'm missing Someone]

24th of May
-END-
[maybe got some word wrong..please forgive me...cause very tired now...
lazy to check back...know what i mean then okay la=) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment