Thursday, February 3, 2011

: ( + : )

Firstly , i wanna tell all of my Friend
Happy Chinese New Year :)

maybe you all's New Year Holiday were Happy and Enjoy ..
but , not that means my CNY totally unhappy la..

just , this year unhappy things more than happy things..
I'm Sorry ..
( sorry to my dearest family )

to all of you , i know i really was a UNlucky Girl ..
why my fate is , i have to face all difficult problem ..
don't even have any Lucky thing belong with me ..
just it was Sometime .. like let me meet someone..
and else ............

maybe you would say that "San Nin Lau Lau"
i have no choice .. i know i'm facing some problem ..
but no worries , not the problem because about with my Dear

know ..? i'm totally control my any bad mood when i was meet my relative
and my others family ..
yea .. i'm the one ..
what a quite Nice Quite unhappy CNY

At Night , i'm looking at ceiling and i keep think and ask myself..
on this world , really have "Hou Sam Yau Hou Bou" ..?
my answer ..? NOT REALLY

i Hate the feel what i'm having now ..
MAD ..
WEN ..! San Nin Lau Lau , Ngm HOu Ham ah ..!!!!!!
Be Tough Girl ..
will be fine ..

and i not really know what i want to continue to wrote ..
and Not really know what i'm post on my Blog ..
i'm showing what i'm thinking now ..

[ Abreact Finish..! Hohoooooo ]
=========================================
3 Month Jor lah :)
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment