Friday, September 10, 2010

Help_Sorrow ..?


i'm very pity right Now ~
i was TRACK by a guy ..
the guy was driving his car .. keep follow me ..
i'm very scare everytime i walk back from GK's Bus Stop
I"M VERY HELPLESS ..
i do not know when the guy will track me again =((
8th of September was the third time he track me ..
SAFEty-LESS
Help me ..!!!

==============================

What can i Do ..?
i don't know~
i'm not those stuff ..! Please ..!
is that my Way have a wrong decide

Arh ..

Moody =(

Will Going to My Hometown Beach Sekinchan
SHOUTED OUT there those sorrow's thing was keep in my mind
i can't keep it forever .. because my Heart's place is Limited

FULL now ..
DELETE
DELETE

i just know i need you and miss you now =(
============================

Ah wen ah wen .. Don't think too much ya ..!
can o change my situation now..?

Helpless
Safety-less
Happy-less
Sadness


=============================
11st of Sept
1233h
-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment